Biyernes, Abril 1, 2016

Unknown

WATCH: Cindy of 'Eat Bulaga' Kalyeserye, in a sexy underwear for a fashion show

Russian model Alina Bogdanova, more popularly known as Cindy of Eat Bulaga's Kalyeserye, recently graced the runway of a fashion show in a sexy underwear, showcasing her enviably sve.
In an interview with 24 Oras, Alina revealed how she maintains her figure. She admitted, "Every morning I fight my laziness, and I get up and do jogging and sprint run. And of course, I do diet." "I drink fresh juice every day. It gives me a lot of energy, vitamins. It makes me look good," Alina continued. The model also emphasized the importance of rest and sleep in her beauty regimen. "Usually I don't go out. So rarely, maybe one time in a month, one time in three months," she said.

Unknown

About Unknown -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :