Sabado, Marso 5, 2016

Unknown

Viral: Coleen Garcia gets soaking wet for a sizzling photo shoot! Must watch!

Coleen Garcia became daring as she posed soaking wet for a summer issue of a local fashion magazine. The sexy actress will be seen on the cover of Preview where she is proving that strong is thenew sexy. A video was released showing the scenes from the sizzling photo shoot. She was also able to recall her very laid-back life before being an acknowledged celebrity. “I had a lot of pimples before. It was until I found the products that really worked for me… Growing up, I’ve always been very laid-back. When I’m at home, I wear basketball shorts and loose t-shirts coming from my brothers,” Coleen claims. “When I would go to school before, I wouldn’t even brush my hair,” she said. “And everybody saw me as that girl, that girl who didn’t really care.” When she attended prom, everything changed. “Then when prom came, I wanted to try something different, to really look my best and everything,” she added. “I really felt that wow… I had a lot of advice from many different people.” Even with her new image, Coleen said that she still makes sure that she stays true to herself. “You know, every time I hear people who just tell me to always be myself, it really matters. It really reminds me all the time that the best thing I could do in my life is to just really be myself and everything else will follow,” she stated. Watch the daring scenes from Coleen’s photo shoot!

Unknown

About Unknown -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :