Linggo, Abril 10, 2016

Unknown

Iya Villania, dinudumog ng fans na kontra sa patuloy na pag-eehersisyo

NAG-REACT si Iya Villania sa mga nagkokomento sa ipino-post niyang video sa Instagram na tuloy ang pag-i-exercise niya kahit buntis na siya.
Kahit ipinost na niyang, “#DidYouKnow that EXERCISE reduces the chance of having a caesarean by 75 percent!!!
Pregnancy is definitely not the time to try and hit new fitness goals but rather about maintenance! If your body was used to an exercise prior to pregnancy then it will be safe to carry on (adjusting  intensity accordingly) as long as your body says it’s still okay and your doctor approves. We were blessed with amazing bodies! It will tell us when we need to slow down (or stop). We just have to be sensitive and listen to it,” marami pa rin ang nagbigay ng unsolicited advice.
Okay lang ‘yung nagpapaalala kay Iya na mag-ingat, pero parang OA naman ‘yung nagbababala na makakasama sa baby niya at baka makunan pa siya kung patuloy ang exercise. 
Sinabi na ngang may guidance ng doctor ang ginagawa at nasa second trimester na ang pagbubuntis niya, hirit pa rin ang iba without reading the HT.
Nag-post tuloy si Iya ng, “I’ve gained inspiration from so many other fit moms who are actually going much harder than I am yet have given birth to healthy babies! I hope to do the same. It’s nothing new to me so I know #BabyA is enjoying it. Many don’t understand than exercising is beneficial for both mom AND baby so I’m not phased by some of the comments here. I continue to just pray that God guides me. Thank you for the support.”
Sinundan pa ‘yun ni Iya ng, “Sa mga iba diyan, please read my caption (including hashtags) before you make accusations” at “And those sending positive vibes my way! THANK YOU! That’s what a preggo needs. Prayers and support no matter what happens no one will ever love this child more than myself so I’ll do what I believe is best for #BabyA.”
Samantala, tuluy-tuloy pa rin ang taping ni Iya ng Because of You at dahil magagaan ang kanyang eksena, walang dapat ipangamba si Drew Arellano na baka mapagod ang misis niya. Saka kita namang nag-i-enjoy si Iya sa role at karakter niya sa rom-com series bilang isa sa best friends ni Carla Abellana.

Unknown

About Unknown -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :